Midview Baptist Church, which was first known as Ben's Chapel, started with a tent meeting organized by Mr. Charlie Conner in 1948. In 1949 the charter members acquired two acres of land on Mail Road on which the original Midview Baptist Church was built. In the year 2000 Midview sold the land at the railroad to Williams Communications, and this substantially increased the building fund, and plans were made to build a new and bigger church! On March 31, 2002 the first service was held in the new church, which was Easter Sunday! Still today, wonderfully singing, preaching, and worshipping are still taking place and we give God all the glory!
We at Midview Baptist Church want to give honor to those who have gone on to be with the Lord, and to the ones that have worked diligently and prayerfully for this ministry. By living 1 Corinthians 15:58, they have made a way for us to have a great church and place to worship. Many great men and women have labored here at Midview Baptist Church, and there's no way to name them all, but heaven knows, and they will never be forgotten here at Midview Baptist Church. So, from the bottom of our hearts, we say thank you.